Welcome! Starting this week Artsy Play Wednesday will be featuring many of YOUR crafts in regular themed round-ups. So by linking up you may get the chance to be featured and shared across all of our social media. The more crafts you link up the higher your chances of being chosen.
With Easter coming up this weekend, our first collection made from your posts will be a round-up of Easter crafts for kids.
Have fun making these crafts on Easter weekend!
1. DIY Easter Newspaper Wreath from 1 Heart, 1 Family
2. Egg Carton Easter Bunny from Totschooling
3. Onion Skin Dyed Botanical Easter Eggs from The Harried Mom
4. Art History Eggs from Life Lesson Plans
5. Easter Pebbles from An Idea on Tuesday
6. Easter Sensory Basket from Country Fit Family
7. Kool-Aid Easter Eggs from Shannon's View from Here
8. Torn Tissue Paper Plastic Eggs from Capri + 3